Zephyr of words!

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up..Thats the problem i am trying to solve..

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Undeciphered!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

ME, MYSELF AND TIME....

It flows sans a competitor,
Mellifluosly, yet like a fighter,

It stroms into my vicinity,
Seeming to relieve my gravity,

Alas! shocked by its transience!,
I stood there in silence,

As a silent partner indeed
In its hide and seek

Wish I knew its hideouts
Wish I knew its whereabouts.

Absquatulates when asked to stay,
If Lingers,nucleates a fray

When I start to wonder why?...Time whispers

"All s well when am
Always the way I am,

I flee when most desired,
So that you get geared,

I stay when not required,
let you explore the unexplored,

Thats the goal that drives.
My wheel and thus thrives."


With this it flew away,
like yet an other day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing.
I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
Meet me at my blog

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home