Zephyr of words!

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up..Thats the problem i am trying to solve..

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Undeciphered!

Thursday, August 02, 2007



Words....where have you been???????

There was something in me that was restraining me from writing for an eon.When I say "eon" , I mean it. Its been a real long long time since I had put my mind on to words. The reason?....well... The first time I actually gave it a thought, I was totally clueless and I could think of no other reason expect that the urge in me to write has died. So much for the tinge of pessimism in me. But on feeding it repeatedly to my thoughts, I was bewildered at the outcome. It looked like I had a whole bunch of reasons that had attributed to my current paucity of words!. To name a few...My first love:Research. I was overwhelmingly happy with just that in my life, fear:will I be able to overcome my current frame of mind, should I give it a try?...what if I am unable to retrieve the spirit, suppression of thoughts, hectic though enjoyable trips(trust me, screening and uploading the photos took a toll on my time)...the list would go on to the extent that this comeback blog of mine would be filled with just those. Bearing that in mind, lemme move on. Though after a while, the optimissim outwitted my pessimism. And here I am penning my thoughts again!!!!!!! Wow this had turned out to be awesome!!!... I should say, I have felt exactly the same way as I had before,when I wrote those words!. But I guess I can't leave this issue astray like this...I really dont have a clue if I would be able to pull back again when I end up in this so called " WORDLESS STATE" of mine. So the solution? keep writing! I wish it could be as simple as it sounds..But still there isn't any better way to go about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home