Zephyr of words!

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up..Thats the problem i am trying to solve..

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Undeciphered!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Beautiful Adobe Installation!


The sole thought that was running in my mind predominantly for the past two months had loomed into an issue that threatened to make me feel miserable.. This blog may be studded with a few technical jargons, though I am making great efforts to avoid them wherever possible. The line “workstation is where the work stops” kept ringing through my years…yes my work had got halted…and I was lost in the wilderness of the technical world. As one of my buddies had commented on my last blog as “I try to see ahead of every bend but can’t see further. In short - confused.” , I was making strenous efforts to decipher what was wrong with this holy stuff!.... This was the second time It failed to work… ok…to tell about my work in simple words, I was on to integrating SAP with ADOBE!... Even I was a bit perplexed when I heared them initially….But with nothing more than a load of hope and a few guides, I had started off with it… It seemed to go on pretty well initially…but as luck might have it, my comp had crashed and I had to start the work from scrap!... With that lil bit of hope that was left, I had started again.This time things were going on pretty well…..till today when I had encountered the same problem, this time not to the extent of them system collapsing, but a lil better than that….. Just when I was on the road to abandon this work as it seemed it would never work, I just gave it another half hearted try…and guess what happened…It worked!... I was on cloud nine… At the end of the day, looking forward to have a sound and peaceful sleep, which I have not had for the past few months and the tryst with the angels in my dreams, I could not restrain myself from christening my work as “ My Beautiful Adobe Installation”!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home